1. Complete the form sent from our partner MVSI with the following information:
- Business details:
- Legal Name.
- Business Registration Number.
- Entity type.
- Trading Name.
- Registered and trading address.
- 2. Bank Details.
- 3. Transaction estimates.
2. After completing the business details, you will be asked to sign online the Agreement Application form within the same portal (MVSI platform).
3. A representative from MVSI will be in contact to request the business documentation:
- The company registration certificate. We do need to verify the business exists. This can be also:
- Employer Identification Number
- Business License or
- Trademark for the Legal name
- Shareholders information and identity documents for related individuals. Part of this process is to establish who the beneficial owners are and formally identify them. A beneficial owner is an individual who owns 25% or more of all available company shares.